Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Posting

I haven't posted in a while. So I'm just going to post a bunch at once. We've had great weather here, low 42 and high in the 6o's I think. Anyway, Fall is finally here and it feels awesome. We've been roasting marshmellows over around a fire the past two nights. The boys were really cute eating all the marshmellows and chocolate. We have these mini-lanterns they like to carry in the dark out to the fire, they are really cute doing that too! There isn't much they do that isn't cute, well, I guess the whinning isn't really that cute! Anyway, here are a few pictures of the boys dancing and wearing hats. When I'm getting ready in the morning, I turn on the music and they run around my room with these old hats dancing and laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home