Monday, October 10, 2005

Sewing Inspiration

This past weekend I was inspired to start sewing again, after browsing the internet for christmas gift ideas. Anyway, I started sewing on Friday and I stopped on Sunday at 12am, which was officially Monday morning. I assure you I didn't sew non-stop, but I completed 8 pillows and two tote bags. The first bag is not worthy of the internet, but I'll share the other. I call it a Toille' Tote, it's 14x12x4 and it's made out of a black/cream toille' canvas, lined with red gingham and includes 4 pockets. I want to add some type of closure at the top, maybe a magnetic one or a red ribbon tie. Must go tend to the little ones and start our day!

1 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 03:33:00 PM, Blogger Ruth Hoernig said...

Claire and I love the blog and the bag!
Aunt Ruth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home