Tuesday, December 20, 2005

New Post

Just bored and wanted to post because I haven't posted in a while. Well, lately my boys have been sick, well Ian has been sick since November. He has had a cough that turned into an ear infection, treated with antibotics and then he caught something else, fever and now some red rash, maybe rosiola? Now Sean is snotty and coughing and Jay and I think we are getting something too. So, we are just homebound for a while, yuck!!! Other than being sick we're ready for Christmas, all the presents are wrapped and the tree is up with lights and decorations. The cookies have been baked, eaten and then baked again, waiting to be eaten again! The Christmas cards have been mailed, but no letter this year, just couldn't get it together to write a nice letter. Though I did send everyone a link to the blog to catch up with us! As I was reviewing our year, I browsed our pictures on the computer and found some cute ones I thought I would share.......

Sean at 6 months, what a cutie!

The Beach in April!

The boys asleep in the car after one of the many trips to the new house during the building process!

Sean's 1st Birthday with our friends the Smiths from South Florida

Well, that was a little taste of our year before I started this blog. Have a Merry Christmas and I'll write more in the New Year! T.T.F.N.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home