Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Confession

Okay, I have to admit I am addicted to my computer! My computer is on all day and I check my email at every free moment during the day and then at night I read my favorite blogs and try not to get totally absorbed into them by clicking the links to other blogs or websites, yikes! When I check my email it's like checking my answering machine, I have to keep in touch you know, so that's my excuse for that one. The blogs, yes it's out of control, I do spend way too much time looking at those. I do get crafty inspiration, that I then turn into crafty creations. So, I am going to stop writing and go upstairs and craft now. Turn off the computer Nancy!

2 Comments:

At 2/09/2006 05:54:00 AM, Blogger Marce said...

I can TOTALLY relate. The inspiration for creation justifies it all though! And the fact that I'm checking your blog for the latest and greatest before 9AM is proof that I may need to my own "confession!" xoxox - Marce

 
At 2/09/2006 06:26:00 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Thanks Marce, glad to hear I'm not the only one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home