Monday, March 06, 2006

New York City here I come!

I'm getting excited about my trip to New York City this weekend! Going with my two best college buddies, Kelli and Katie. We are all flying out of different cities (Jax, Atlanta and West Palm) and meeting in New York on Thursday morning and leaving Sunday afternoon. The weather looks chilly there for the weekend with a high of 62 degrees. Guess I will have to layer up, thanks Mom for teaching me about layering, have to give credit where it's due. We plan on shopping, touring and checking out the museums of course and eating really well. Oh, and maybe we will even brave the cold early morning crowd outside of the Today Show, with crazy hats and signs, so keep and eye out for us on Friday morning! The husband is in charge of the boys for the weekend and he is even taking two days off work, which is his looking forward to, so he can work and play in the yard with the boys. Maybe he will have another chicken tractor done by the time I get back! Whoo, hoo! So if I don't post for a while, it's probably because I am busy getting ready, making my packing list, washing clothes and packing my bags for the "BIG APPLE"!!

2 Comments:

At 3/06/2006 03:56:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Have a wonderful trip! I live about an hour west of the city and visit there once every two months or so. My husband, daughter and I like to eat in Chinatown and then just walk around and enjoy the sites.

By the way, you will probably be the only ones dressed in layers - since we haven't seen 62 degrees lately you will see a lot of people with just a sweatshirt on.

 
At 3/07/2006 11:31:00 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Sounds like FUN! Enjoy the "big city"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home