Thursday, April 06, 2006

the days events

This morning I headed over to one of the many large "marts" near by, since there are no cool fabric stores locally or none that I know about that are within 10 miles of my home. Hate to drive far and torture the boys with long trips for fabric. Anyway, I found what I needed and more, the ladies at the cutting counter bickered about their hours and showed their dislike for eachother through whispers to me, "I'm going to kill her" one said to me as she cut through the fabric I was buying with really big scissors in hand. I did score some cute fabric from the $2 clearance rack. I always browse it in search of something when I have to go. (I really need to find an online source for all my crafting needs, so I don't have to experience the drama when I go the the super stores.) We spent the rest of the day hanging out with my parents, a friend that is missionary from France, who is on ferlow, and her children. We met at the park for a cookout and then went to Leslee's Farm to see all the animals and experience a little farm life. Norma Jean is getting big and still being bottle fed. Once we got home the garden needed a little TLC so the boys helped water and weed. All the seeds we have planted have broken ground so far. We are excited about the progress and can't wait to see how things go and if we get any eadible vegetables out of this first garden. The pigs are really enjoying their new home, rooting around and making themselves comfortable. I leave you with a picture of Scatter saying hello!

1 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 11:39:00 AM, Blogger chest of drawers said...

This all sounds like the GOOD LIFE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home