Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Lambkin

Lambkin Originally uploaded by emerald lane.

As promised a little note about "Lambkin". The pattern was acquired here. I came across it last Saturday and had to make it right away, even though I had plans to make 4 wee bunnies for Easter the next day! It was very easy to make and so, so cute!

I will be computer free for the next few weeks, just a little family vacation to the beach!!! My goal is to leave the computer and sewing machine home to rest and not use Jay's while we are away. Self control I need you!

The camera is already packed and ready to document the fun, see you in May!


4 Comments:

At 4/18/2006 06:54:00 PM, Anonymous ~Vicki said...

This little lambkin is adorable. The cotton chenille adds a nice touch---looks very "wooly". Nice work!!

 
At 4/19/2006 01:56:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

love your adaptation, i love chenille! great work! :)

 
At 4/21/2006 03:16:00 AM, Blogger Stairway Dweller said...

I just sit and smile when reading your blog. And let me say, those little Easter baskets could not be any more adorable!!

 
At 5/02/2006 11:37:00 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Thanks for the comments, so nice to come home and find little bits of love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home