Saturday, April 08, 2006

more bags

So, as you can tell, I can't stop posting. Must show off my latest creations!! I made a bag for my sister Monica, as a special request. It's a cute tote which has a canvas bottom/handles and Central Park Toile' in pink with a coordinating pink lining. Then I made a messenger style bag from this pattern, for myself as a test run before I make one for Marce's brother-in-law. He requested a man-diaper bag, so I thought this, would be a cool one, without the flower of course. (Marce, let me know if he likes this one and what size he needs. Check out the fabric from this post and let me know if he likes the stripe for the lining and which solid he likes better. Thanks!)

3 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 03:37:00 PM, Blogger Marce said...

Well naturally I love it and think it's perfect. I've emailed Al and she will let me know tomorrow on fabric, etc. THANKS!

 
At 4/10/2006 03:51:00 PM, Anonymous Amy said...

Thanks for the link to that messanger bag pattern. Looks fun. I'll add it to my Want-to-make list!

 
At 4/12/2006 11:01:00 AM, Blogger chest of drawers said...

Your bags are fabulous! I hope we get a swap together with Mijk soon! And how lucky are you to be a coffee taster!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home