Monday, May 22, 2006

Circle Skirt Panel


Circle Skirt Panel
Originally uploaded by emerald lane.
While I was picking up some batting at the local superstore, I came across this cute fabric for a circle skirt on a panel of fabric, already printed with the waistband and directions. Pretty easy, except for the few times I had to rip out the waistband because I couldn't understand the small diagram and simple directions. Then, I headed over to my Mom's to use her special hemming foot, thanks Mom. She only had to rip out a few sections of the hem as well! I wore the skirt this past Sunday to church and did get a few positive comments and it was comfy. This is a picture of the panel I bought before I cut it out and made the skirt. Pictures of the skirt finished to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home