Friday, June 09, 2006

31 feels like 30

Yesterday, went swimmingly. All items on to do list completed and the party was a success. I did finish my birthday present to myself, the afore mentioned bag that was giving me sooo much trouble. It's done, finished, completed and ready to wear! So cute and summery, oh and it does match my apron from April's TOO. Now that our 50 chickens are laying eggs, they need some place to lay them. So, we now have temporary nesting boxes. When I say boxes I mean that literally, Priority Mail boxes. Just add a little hay and your set. Real nesting boxes coming soon, we promise. Hopefully they won't go on strike!! Anyone tired of hearing about our garden? Well too bad. Here's Ian bringing in the vegetables we picked this morning, peas, zucchini, yellow squash, and green tomatoes. I didn't want to risk leaving those beautiful tomotoes out there for the bugs to eat. Fried green tomatoes anyone? Finally, 31 years ago I was born right here in my hometown of Orange Park to Frank and Robin Mosher. I'm still here raising my children now and I'll soon be having my third in the same hospital I was born in. That's right, my little birthday surprise to all, we are expecting a new baby in January 2007. That's it for now, I'm off to enjoy my day!

5 Comments:

At 6/09/2006 05:53:00 PM, Blogger Marce said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

AND YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR THE BABY NEWS!!! :-D

 
At 6/09/2006 11:59:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Happy Birthday!! I LOVE the bag - I just love that fabric too - cute, fun & just makes ya' wanna smile when you see it.

Congratulations - a new baby, how wonderful!!

 
At 6/14/2006 07:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will 30 feel like 29??? We have internet again. Yeah!!! I can't wait for some of those Henry eggs.
EvaB

 
At 6/24/2006 08:21:00 PM, Blogger Stairway Dweller said...

WHAT?? Are you testing us to make sure we're reading your blog?? OK, OK so I'm a week behind. CONGRATULATIONS!! We NEED a Henry girl. Of course, nothing wrong with another handsome Henry boy, right? :)

 
At 6/25/2006 01:27:00 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Yes, it's my little test to see if you read my famous blog! Well Kel, I don't know about you, but it's been 2 weeks since I posted this. Where have you been?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home