Monday, June 12, 2006

I must say I feel loved! I was showered with lots of birthday wishes and love from my family. We enjoyed the beach/dinner/movies on Friday and Sunday, my mom and dad had a cookout/ice cream/pool party at their house for my birthday. I was surprised with a really, really great gift; a gift card to buy my own embroidery machine. I almost cried when I opened it. Now I have to do my research and pick the right machine, what a challenge, but I'm up for it! Thanks family and friends for all the birthday wishes and for the embroidery machine, yes I'll make something for you all, don't worry! Today I signed up for an Etsy account, so now I'm selling my bags there as well. This bag is one of the two I have listed. Check it out and tell your friends. There are also lots of other great hand-made products to browse through.

3 Comments:

At 6/13/2006 10:05:00 PM, Blogger Megan said...

What a neat gift, and that's a cute bag.

 
At 6/14/2006 07:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh!!! I will have to go hide in the prayer closet and do some repenting. I am so jealous:) What a wonderful gift.Hm-m-m-m, I see matching sundresses with intials on them . . .te-he!
EvaB

 
At 6/17/2006 06:00:00 AM, Blogger Ruth Hoernig said...

Hey Nancy,
Congratulations on your birthday and your new little birthday surprise. I still want to know if I can order one of your aprons? My email is ruthhoernig@optonline.net. Also, is it too late to become a boca java blog reviewer?
Love to you all,
Aunt Ruthie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home