Thursday, July 13, 2006

worth the visit

I would like to introduce a good friend of mine from college, his name is Clay Bolt, isn't that a cool name? We were both in the art department at Anderson College in the great state of South Carolina, where Clay grew up and still lives. I had the privelage to hang out with him and a few other talented and very hilarious people, Kelli, Katie and Kerry in college. I have such great memories of those days and I still keep in touch with most of the group. Clay is now married to a great gal, all the way from Australia. They have a cute little little boy and a baby on the way, yeah! Clay is a talented graphic designer, a nature photographer/writer and an avid bird watcher. You can check out his great website, clay bolt photography, which includes beautiful photos and a journal, which is like a blog. I'm so proud of my old friend! © copyright 2005. © Artist works, scans and web design protected by copyright

1 Comments:

At 7/17/2006 02:57:00 PM, Blogger Ruth Hoernig said...

You are right, the photography is lovely. Did you know that Uncle Steve's mom was Australian and we have lots of aunts, uncles and cousins there, so I was especially interested.
Love,
Aunt Ruth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home